McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
LIVE CHAT
CURRENT :
NEWS LIST

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVP

ShareThis Google + LinkedIn Reddit

I will introduce the strongest buld about vampire Dragonknight. The Veteran Rank 10 vampire Dragonknight, I think, is the most powerful class for PVP in ESO currency.

Breton

The Dragonknight is the race Breton which looks like humans. They have strong bodies and magical abilities, which allows them to be good warriors.

 

Attributes

For Dragonknight as a warrior, Health plays a significant role in battle. Thus, most of attribute Coins are added up to Health. And the gear is enchanted with HP enchantments. The Dragonknigh can softcap Magicka with food buff for max damage.


Veteran Rank Gear
Dragonknight is equipped with a heavy armor, 3x Akaviri Dragonguard (PVE Drop), which can not only add maximum Health but also “reduce cost of Ultimate effects by 20%.”

The weapons are 3x Seducer and 3x Twilight’s Embrace (3 traits Crafted). Seducer can “reduce the cost of spells by 3%”; the latter increases 10% additional healing when Dragonknight is healed.

The light armor, 3x Vestments of The Warlock (PVE Drop), is capable of adding magicka recovery. It sustain “Magicka flood once per minute, when below 335 magicka, gain (562) Magicka.”

Abilities
Dragonknight has two sets of weapons to fight in the game. There are two groups of abilities for the VR 10 Drangonknight.

Group I

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPInvigorating Drain   It is an instant ability in the 7-meter range. The ability can stun enemies for 3 second and deal magic damage every 1 second. Players recover 150% of damage as Health and Stamina every 1 second.
 Dragon Fire Scale   It is a instant active ability with high Magicka cost. It reflects all spell projectiles for 4 second and deal additional damage by 35%.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPUnstable Flame   The ability instantly deals 14 fire damage to enemy and 56 fire damage over 8.5 seconds. Damage is increase 12% every 2 seconds.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPGreen Dragon Blood   The instant ability heals self for 33% of missing Health and increases Health regeneration by 40% and Stamina regeneration by 30% for seconds.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPDefensive Stance   It is an instant ability with costing Stamina. Defensive Stance can reflect next spell projectile back at attacker and stun them for 3 second when activated. Moreover, it increase block mitigation by 3 seconds and reduce block cost by 8% when slotted.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPTake Flight   The ultimate ability can instantly deals physical damage to enemies in 6.5-meter range and knocked back them.


Group II

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPBurning Talons   This is the AOE ability. It can instantly immobilize nearby enemies for 4 second and deal physical damage as well as fire damage over time. 

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPCinder Storm   The AOE ability can instantly snares enemies for 70% and increase their miss chance by 30%. Enemies in the area of effect take 3 fire damage every 1 second.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPElusive Mist   It requires high Magicka to be cast. Elusive Mist takes 75% reduced damage from all sources and gain invulnerability to all healing magic and control effects for 4 seconds. What’s more, it can increase movement by 52%.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPRetreating Maneuver   It is remote attack ability with high Stamina cost. It increase movement speed of nearby allies by 33% for 20 seconds and remove all snares and roots. Furthermore, it grants immunity to additional snares and roots. Effects end when an attack is made.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPDefensive Stance  

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPDevouring Swarm   The ultimate ability for a vampire can instantly summon a swarm of bats which surround you and deal 17 magic damage to enemies every 1 second for 5 second. In addition, it drains 6 Health for each target affected.


Passive Abilities

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPBattle Roar   It can not only restore Health, Stamina and Magicka, but also increase restore amount by 35% of ultimate cost.

The Strongest ESO Build: VR10 Vampire Dragonknight for PVPLight Armor Affinity   It is Breton passive skill to increase experience gain with the light armor ability line by 15%.


Strategy

In the build, the vampire ultimate ability, Devouring Swarm, plays an important role to restore Health. Battle Roar is used to keep Magicak and Stamina up. When encountering two or more enemies, Dragonknight can close to them and cast Burning Talons to slay them. When attacked, the class can cast Elusive Mist to reduce damage in PVP. To increase 45% movement, Retreating Maneuver is a good ability to retreat chase in alliance combat.

The build is from "PVP VR10 Vampire DK The Raid Boss" .


 

PREVIOUS BACK TO LIST

NEWS KEY

ESO Guides And Gold
  • With ESO gold fast you can find the quickest Elder scrolls online gold merchants to buy from instantly and safely. And you can get a number of gold at cheap price and enjoy our timely service. Moreover, the latest eso news and professional eso guides are supplied for you whatever classes you play.

  • Buy ESO Gold
    • GAME:
    • SERVER :
    • PRODUCT :
    • CURRENT :

    Buy ESO Hot Items
  • 59.99 USD
  • 49.99 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 59.9 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 59.99 USD
  • 49.99 USD
  • Hot Tag
    Game Guides (19) Nightblade Guide (6) Dungeons Guide (6) Sorcerer Guides (4) Crafting Guide (3) The Elder Scrolls Key (1)

    CONTACT US

    TEL : USA:+1-315-889-1198

    UK:+44-020-32905838

    SKYPE : Gold.com

    EMAIL : [email protected]